We may receive a small commission on certain products or services mentioned in this post. Please read our full Disclosure Policy for more information.
These simple but delicious recipes are perfect for busy moms that are currently juggling work and homeschooling multiple kiddos. They are easy to make and don’t take a lot of time! They are made with one pot, a slow cooker, or a sheet pan for simplicity and easy clean up too.
Even if you aren’t too busy, having a few simple meals on hand each week and can allow you to have some extra (much deserved) time to yourself or with your family.
Check out the 11 crazy easy and delicious recipes I have listed below from some lovely bloggers that were kind enough to share.
- Sheet Pan Chili Lime Salmon from Crayons & Cravings
- Low Carb One Pot Broccoli Beef from Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice from The Typical Mom
- Sheet Pan Pizza from Crayons & Cravings
- Meatball Stew Recipe from Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Pesto Chicken and Vegetables Freezer Meal Recipe from Freezer Meals 101
- Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin from Crayons & Cravings
- Easy Manhattan Clam Chowder from Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Instant Pot Pork or Chicken Shawarma Recipe from Freezer Meals 101
- The Best Crock-Pot Chili Recipe from Crayons & Cravings
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe from Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Don’t forget to print out your recipe cards! You can snag your ingredients for these recipes and shop easily and conveniently through the Walmart Grocery Pickup app!