We may receive a small commission on certain products or services mentioned in this post. Please read our full Disclosure Policy for more information.
Gluten-free diets are one of the most expensive diets out there if you’re not careful. However, just because you’re eating gluten-free doesn’t mean that you can’t save money at the same time! There are plenty of cheap and delicious meals out there that your family is going to love!
If you need some new ideas for dinner this month that are both affordable and gluten-free, I’ve got you covered! Here are 25 ways to cook up some savings with these fantastic and affordable gluten free meals you can make at home!
25 Easy and Affordable Gluten Free Meals
- Keto Low Carb Gluten-Free Chicken and Dumplings
- Gluten Free Creamy Orange Mushroom Pasta
- Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Grilled Blackened Shrimp Skewers
- Crockpot Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken
- Easy Tamale Pie Casserole
- Gluten-Free Meatballs
- Quick and Easy Gluten Free Matzo Ball Soup
- Marinated Chicken in Air Fryer
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan with Pasta
- Zucchini Taco Roll Ups
- Spicy Lentil Soup
- Gluten-Free Southern Fried Chicken
- Gluten Free Lasagna Soup Pressure Cooker
- Sloppy Joes Freezer Meal
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti
- Vegetable Gluten-Free Quiche
- Gluten Free Crock Pot Mexican Shredded Beef Taco
- Gluten-Free Spicy Ranch Turkey Bites
- Yeast Free Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Tomato and Jalapeno Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- Chicken Divan Casserole with a Cheesy Oat Topping
- Pumpkin Soup
Don’t forget to print out your recipe cards! You can snag your ingredients for these recipes and shop easily and conveniently through the Walmart Grocery Pickup app!